The procedures are as follows:
- Review the list of courses offered in ‘IDFR Training Programme’; or
- Review the list of courses available through the Course Application System (CAS) http://cas.idfr.gov.my;and
- Apply for the courses through CAS.
Yes, an email of notification/confirmation will be sent automatically to the Head of Department/Supervisor when an application is submitted. Applicants must submit accurate information on Head of Department/Supervisor when filling the online application.
Language courses (English, Arabic, Spanish, French, Mandarin and Malay) offered at the Institute will be charged as follows:
|No.||Duration of Course||Fee (RM) for Public Sector Only|
|1.||42 hours or less||30.00|
|2.||42 hours - 84 hours||50.00|
Payments can be made by cash during the course registration.
Short courses take between three (3) to five (5) days.
The long courses take between two (2) to four (4) weeks, six (6) months for Diploma in Diplomacy (DiD) and three (3) semesters or 12 months for IDFR-UKM Master of Social Science (Strategy and Diplomacy)
Depending on the availability of rooms, accommodation will be provided to participants residing outside of Klang Valley/Putrajaya/Cyberjaya or Kuala Lumpur area.
The Institute also collaborates with government agencies/statutory bodies/private/Institute of Higher Learning (IPTA) and professional individuals as trainer/speaker/facilitator at the Institute.
Course applications are closed two weeks prior to the commencement of the course.
Yes, IDFR accepts international participants for the Malaysian Technical Corporation Programme (MTCP), Diplomatic Training Course (DTC) and Forum for ASEAN Young Diplomats.
- ABOUT US
- CORPORATE INFORMATION
- CENTRE / DIVISION
- Centre for Political Studies and Economic Diplomacy (PSED)
- Centre for Leadership, Negotiation and Public Diplomacy (LNPD)
- Centre for Languages and Cultural Diplomacy (CLCD)
- Competency Enhancement Centre (CEC)
- Management Services Division (MSD)
- ONLINE SERVICES
- CONTACT US