Vision and Mission
- An International Centre for training and research in diplomacy and international relations of global standing.
- To enhance the competency and professionalism of diplomatic officers by promoting systematic and relevant training.
- To provide quality training in areas of diplomacy and international relations to local and international participants.
- To provide a conducive environment for training with state of the art facilities.
- To strive towards making IDFR a foreign policy think tank through extensive research and publications.
- To forge strategic partnership on training and research with government and non government agencies, local and international institutions of higher learning.
- To reach out to the world on Malaysia’s foreign policy.